Randi Megan Otwell PPLC
Randi Megan Otwell graduated with honors from Baylor University School of Law in May 2009. For almost a decade, Attorney Otwell has gleaned remarkable experience as an immigration lawyer, leading to her establishing a private practice in 2017. A clear focus drives her practice, articulated by a simple mission statement:
Affordable immigration legal support with a personal touch serving those most in need.
All other aspects of her practice flow from this principle. You will always speak to the attorney who represents your interests without any risk of being shuffled around from department to department. While large firms may have abundant resources, that doesn’t help the people who need them most if clients can’t afford it and don’t feel heard. Clients can communicate with Attorney Otwell via email, Skype, text message, or in-person.
Attorney Otwell has applied the experience of working in other firms while crafting her practice. She maintains the strengths and established practices of larger firms while she incorporates the personal touch and attention that gets results quickly. The firm’s services include:
- Immigration appeals
- Family-based visa petitions
- Green card applications and renewals
- Consular processing of visa applications
- Removal of conditions of residency
- VAWA petitions
- Fiancé visas
- Waiver applications
- Citizenship applications
- Responding to Requests for Evidence (RFE) and Notices of Intent to Deny (NOID)
- Appearances before U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Whatever your need, Attorney Otwell will take the time to listen to your unique situation and research options to resolve your immigration issues.
Attorney Otwell is admitted to practice in:
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit